Jul 15, 2009

New term!

6.1..

sounds so old and high up in RIC.



i can still remember vividly last year April, when i step in the grounds of RIC, i was still so naive and ignorant about things around me.i remember the nervousness that engulfed me when i entered my first class, Design Principle.



Coming back to reality,nothing beats the relaxing feeling as,believe me, RIC peeps rarely have time to really relax and take things easy when assignments come flooding onto our desks. Time is really a joker, one year passed and look at me. Haha, i am still the same old self with no changes. Except that i have already spent 5 terms in RIC and still counting.



Assuming that i be graduating next March, definately i will feel down and missing RIC, see if you believe, but i have a strong feelings for places i have been. damn, what an emo post this turns out to be...lolz...was thinking for a more nostalgia post but never mind.



6.1's work are already killing me!! HELP!!!!!!

No comments: