Oct 31, 2010

tired

just then did i realized that i am a fool from the beginning, to believe that you are willing to love me unconditionally, willing to hold my hand and cross this path together, u said u wanted to settle down with me, what happen to that now? is it all just a saying? or is it something in me that made u hate me instead of appreciating me.

i am just too naive. YES! i am really naive. i shouldn't have had any thoughts that the one that is standing in front of me now will be taking me away and be with me for a long term. Just when u said u liked me and i warmed up to u, u drifted away. My calls went unanswered, my text went unreplied. What is it that i have done wrong that made u wanted to drift away from me? can u please let me know?

all i want now is to seriously settle down. i am tired of the love game and its many entity. i am exhausted, i really am. Each morning, i would wish for that special someone to hug me or greet me, for once, feel pampered for a change but i think this is never meant to be. Like what a friend once told me, Here it is really hard for you to find True Love.

all i can do is just laugh and let it be now. i guess, i am really not meant to have love or being loved. i love myself and thats it. no others. i waited and hoped but nothing will change for i am the lonesome one.

No comments: