Nov 17, 2007

The WAIT is over.

Well, just like what the title meant, the WAIT is over. Last night i received a call from my friend saying that the National Service's (Program Latihan Khidmat Negara) batch selection and placement is out. He helped me to check and i am being placed in the 1st batch in Malacca's Kem Hutan Rekreasi Ayer/Air Keroh.

To double confirm it, i personally went online and check. Well, the news is TRUE! i messaged a few of my friends to let them know that the list is out. To my greatest dismay, not a single one of them is in the same camp as i am.Well i am a bit dissapointing but never mind i am going there to meet new friends and experience new things.

Today the newspaper is extra larger, what with the usual news sections , another bonus is added. The big and THICK NS list...Without much consideration, i make a quick glance in that list to find my name. It is in the list of the 1st batch but there is not a single mention of the place or camp that i am chosen to. That is okay because i know in the net. The next thing i know, i am rushing to my laptop and enter the NS's website and type in the my IC no again and triple check. The same result...

Well i am now waiting for my buddies to reply me and letting me know which batch they are in and where they are being sent to...

Cheers

No comments: