Jan 12, 2011

120111 - Dedication to You~

Well, i missed the chance to post this particular dedication on 11011, was busy doing research for my typeface till i forgotten the time. Yikes! But nevertheless, i am gonna post this up.



Meeting You has been a blessing in disguise.

You are a really unique individual that brought me hope.
Be it in the aspects of work or relationship.

It is You,
that made me realized that the Power of Love do make wonders!

It is You,
that make me strive for the Best always!

If I could give the World to You,
I would do so, willingly.

For You,
are the angel in my life,
the candle that brought light into my life.

For You,
I am willing to go the distance!

Though there might be ups and downs in the long road ahead of Us,
but I will be there to hold Your hand,
and I hope that We be able to spend go through it together.

I will try to be a good boyfriend,
but if i ever do minor errors, do forgive me?
:P

Thank You for accepting me into Your life.

I Love You

我爱你


Love, CJ

No comments: