Jan 6, 2011

Deep thoughts

Sometimes, I will ask myself, am i really meant to go through Graphic Design.
Or should i change my major into something more minor.

Being placed in class G, made me realized that, my class might be one that is in the middle of Graphic and Image, which kinda made me feel really down all of a sudden. Haiz. Just hope that it is not the case.

Without a doubt, i would be missing my classmates of 5A alot! They are a group of caring and really fun to be classmates! Thank you for accepting me into your circle for the first half of my academic year in 2010 in LASALLE. Though we are now separated and going to our separate classes, but fear not! At least, we be meeting each other during lectures and LIVE projects! Let's have a class gathering again!

Look ahead CJ! it's a brighter tomorrow.

No comments: