Sep 27, 2008

Finding..

Listening to Sarah Brightman's songs brought back memories.
Reading my friends' blogs reminded me of the time i had.
Browsing through your profile made me recall of the times we had.

empty.


A shell that is lifeless and void of feelings.

i have to leave Reality.
Escape back into the Realms of Dreams,
Swim back in to Ocean of Memories,

to seek what i lost,
to seek what i have missed,
to seek the soul that i left behind..

In the

Harsh and brutal Reality.
Sweet and Comforting Ocean of Memories.
Unsure and Confuse Realm of Dreams.
i have to hunt for you again.

for you,
make me recall the times i had,
make me remember the feelings i once owned,
make me feel this wonderful feeling again..

~*~


Aha..
i have found you at last.

..Now i can sleep in peace..

No comments: