Sep 5, 2008

Random stuff

Biodata
First Name –Chay Jiang
Nickname - CJ
Name you wish you had –Hmm…Never thought of it…like the name I have now…
What do people normally mistake your name as – ‘Dragon Chicken Goat’(Chinese)…Auspicious name ya know…a combination of zodiac animals…
Birthday -15 October
Birthplace - Klang
Time of Birth – Too young that time..don’t know how to tell time yet…
Single or taken – Currently single…anyone interested? XD
Zodiac Sign – Libra.

Your Appearance
How tall are you – 183cm…never thought I’m that tall…
Wish you were taller –I’m happy with my current height,thanks…
Eye color - brown
Eye color you want-hmm…acid green would be nice…sapphire blue could be cool too…
Natural hair color –Black
Current hair color – Black
Short or long hair – Short and long…get the term?
Dye your hair a bizarre color – Actually thought of dying it red last time but then nah…too awkward..
Last time you did something dramatic with you hair –‘Shaved’ it because of National Service…Glasses or contacts - Glasses
Do you wear make-up –no…
Ever had hair extensions –no…never thought of having that
Paint your nails –no…no intentions to do that…

In the opposite gender
What color eyes –brown…green…blue…
What color hair –black?hm…any color will do except for weird colored one…
Shy or Outgoing –outgoing…
Looks or personality –I will go for personality…
Sexy or Cute –can I choose sexy-ish cute??^^ *grin*
Serious or Fun –both…can be serious at times and fun…
Older or Younger than you –would prefer younger than me..
A turn on –long wavy hair…
A turn off – bad breath…ew…

FavoritesFlower –lotus…
Candy – no…don’t have oneS
ong – Oldies?
Scent – no comment
Color – purple,black,white…
Movie – all kinds actually..
Singer –actually I like all except those that sing in unheard-able lyrics
Junk food-Kitkat, and recently developed a great craving for ice-creams…
Website –this site lor..
Location – can I not say? Sounds lik FBI is tracking those who do this tag…
Animal – dog!!

Others
Flowers or Chocolates –chocolates…I like something to fill my stomach…haha
Pepsi or Coke –both actually...
Rap or Rock –neither..
School or Work –School!!!work is hectic
Love or Money –Love…
Movies or Music –music is LIFE!
Country or City – both can?
Sunny or Rainy days –rainy…more romantic..bt no thunders or lightning..just rain pouring
Have you ever Lied –who doesn't?
Hurt someone close to you –yupz…
Broke some one's heart –you never know..
Had your heart broken –once…
Wondered what was wrong with you – ya..all the time…
Wish you were a prince/princess – nah…m happy enough with my current situation…
Liked someone who was taken –T.T..tends to happen to me..
Shaved your head –hm…twice I tink…once during primary and d other is during NS service Been in love -ya
Used chopsticks –yupz!
Sang in the mirror to yourself – ya…used 2
Ever cried over someone – yupz..over my NS buddies…whn I first came back…
Do you think you're attractive –no..not that narcissm
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose -hm...i don't know..hercules??
Do you play any sports –no playing sports for me…but I do swim^^

No comments: