Dec 5, 2008

Updates

Recently, i have been really working hard on all of my finals. It's tough as i have only 2 weeks time to finish everything,including printed and approved.ARGH!!

This is because i will be leaving for Hainan Island on the 13th to 17th Dec for a short vacation with the BIG gang,my family,uncle's family,grandparents and auntie's two children. A total of 13 people will be charging into Haikou's International Airport soon. We have been anticipating this trip for like 3 years? Since the day my grandpa mentioned it casually over dinner to my parents.

The main objective, of us going there, would be the wish of my grandpa wanting us, his grandchildren and his own children to see the place he was raised and to, maybe, visit some of his relatives there. Owh ya, i think we still have a house there, which is currently being lived in by my grandpa's sis, so that makes her,um...,my grand aunt?


Well enough of that, i had to go back to my Dollie and Miao already. Ciaoz~

No comments: